Welcome toGovernment Polytechnic, Aluru
- This Polytechnic aims to become a center of Excellence in serving the Technical Education & Training needs of Society. The system & process will be upgraded and improved to make it suitable to the changing needs and to uphold the status of the Polytechnic.
- The experience gained and learned will become in restructuring the curriculum. Staff development programmes will be supported and encouraged.
- Innovative Practice and methodologies will be tried for continuous improvement to keep the system ever fit.
- Production Oriented activity in the Laboratories thus motivate students towards entrepreneurship.
Our Short Vision Statement:Focus on institutional Excellence
MISSION:Our mission works in the following lines to upkeep the excellence.
- Create conducive learning atmosphere to the students in terms of curricular, co-curricular, personally skills and soft skills.
- Facilitate the staff development programes for improvement in the area of Pedagogy, Technical Subject updating, computer usage and Management development.
- Maintain Relation with companies, Industries and Professional experts for mutual benefit and for imparting practical exposure to the students.
- Conduct Part-time, on-formal skill enhancing training programmes and extend Technical Services.
- Conduct Short-term, Long-term technical programmes, Conduct Material tests and generate revenue.
- Develop Computer based information transfer system for effective data base management.
- Strengthen Relationship with alumni.
Our Short Mission Statement :Committed to all-round Development of the Institution.
Civil engineeringis anengineeringdiscipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of public workssuch as roads, bridges, canals and other structural components of buildings, railways and highways etc. Our section having well qualified and experienced faculty. We deliver the lecture lesson plan and required teaching aid tools.
Our section having well qualified and experienced faculty. We deliver the lecture lesson plan and required teaching aid tools.
Our section having well qualified and experienced faculty to impart knowledge and skills. Our department is to impart understanding of Engineering, grounded in basic foundation of Physical Science, Mathematics and Computing techniques. It provides platform to students to plan and shape of their career with moral & ethical values. Our department provides Life Skills Lab to enhance listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in English of students to meet their career. We encourage students in extracurricular activities like sports, cultural and improving greenery etc.
Facilities We Offer
Collection of materials, books or media that are accessible for use.
Formalised teaching but with the help of electronic resources.
An individual or group activity pursued for exercise or pleasure.
Appropriate skills development, gender parity, provision of relevant school infrastructure.